WANT TO MAKE $ 6000 FROM YOUR BLOG???

Saturday 7 August 2010

Forex Expert Manager

As we know that foreign currency market can give investors an opportunity to participate in the exciting world of forex trading. With daily average turnover of well over US$1 trillion - 30 times larger than combined volume of all U.S. equity markets - forex market gives unlimited potential profit to forex traders everyday. But without adequate skills, knowledge and experiences, it would be too hard to gain profits from forex market. And statistics says that more than 95% forex traders has lost their money in this jungle market.

And now I encourage myself to offer you Forex Managed Account service on investor’s trading account behalf. I will trade professionally on your trading account and only charge you 30% from your monthly total net profit. You don’t have to pay anything unless you see profit in your account balance.

A forex managed account is also ideal for those investors who prefer to have their capital managed by professionals. This is a viable solution for individuals who are looking to diversify into Forex without hands-on involvement. It is an effective way for retail nvestors to benefit from the knowledge of professional traders.

If you are interested to join this Managed Account service, you could register from one of following brokers under our referral:

( More brokers will be announce as soon as they are available ).

Before you join this Managed Account Services, please be noticed that I use Martingale System which is considerable as a high risk system. We may gain high profit, but also can wipe out our trading account as well. This system may not be suitable to every investor. So please let me know if you are ready to take your risk.

Please make sure you confirm whether you registered under my referral or not, as I will not trade for account which is not my referrals. Minimum deposit is $1,000 and will be traded in mini dollar account. You can make deposit to the broker you choose after you get my confirmation.

Detailed steps to join this Managed Account services :

  1. Register your trading account from link : Insta Forex or Master Forex.
  2. Send your account number and trader password to me via email, so I can check if you are registered under my referrals.
  3. After we confirm, then you can make deposit at least $1,000 into your trading account in the forex broker you choose.
  4. I will trade your account starting from the first week of the month.
  5. When your account is in profit next month, you have to withdraw your profit from your forex broker and send me 30% from your net profit for my performance fee. Performance Fee Payment will be made using Liberty Reserve, Webmoney or Paypal.

I hope this would be clear to you. Shall you have more questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you.

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template